For a Hallyu fan like me, South Korea is definitely a must in my bucket list. It was earlier this year when my husband and I visit this land of Kimchi. It seems like yesterday when I was jumping for joy when I arrived at this magical land (*yup, it’s like visiting Disneyland for the first time).
According to most people, the best time to visit South Korea is during spring and autumn season. And since autumn is just around the corner, you might want to consider visiting Seoul soon. So here are easy steps on applying for Korean tourist visa.
Here are additional notes and tips in visa application:
- You can download the application form HERE. Be cautious and don’t leave any blank field in the form. Simply write N/A if it’s not applicable.
- Visa application is free of charge for Filipinos.
- For estimated travel cost, make sure the amount written in the form is sufficient enough for your whole stay in South Korea. The money in your bank account should ideally commensurate the amount declared in your budget.
- If you are travelling with your spouse, though it’s not stated in the requirements, you can bring a copy of your marriage certificate. I always submit mine every time I apply for visas.
- You can also print your payslips and include in as one of your financial records.
For more information visit their website.
I hope I didn’t miss anything in this post. So if you have questions, feel free to comment down below 🙂
Enjoy South Korea!